Investment Banking Resume Sample
Investment Banking Resume Sample – Entry Level Position
Anna Maria D’Souza
This resume sample belongs to my niece. I have put my name instead as she doesn’t want to publish her name. I have used the resume template that I posted yesterday and fill up with actual information. This is a typical resume sample for any entry level investment banking jobs.
We'll look at another resume sample with a few years of work experiences on a separate page.
Tel: 1-12345678 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1210 Royal Court, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong
CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
Bachelor of Science (GPA 3.9), Financial Engineering, 2006
Straight A’s in O-level and A-level exams, school topper throughout
ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
- CBS Distinguished Student Scholarship Award (2006)
- Dean’s Certificate of Academic Achievement (2006)
- Reporter of CUHK’s Press Committee (2005 - 2006)
- Debater of CUHK’s English Debating Team (2004 - 2005)
- Hong Kong Young Ambassador Scheme (2002 - 2003) - Gold Medal, Outstanding Project Award, trip to New York for award presentation
- Hong Kong Bank Foundation of JPC Award (2001) - Best Member Award, trip to Beijing for award presentation
- The Hong Kong Award for the Young People (2000 – 2002) - Bronze and Silver Award
- Hong Kong Odyssey of the Mind Competition - Champion, Awards of Best Style and Best Performance in Spontaneous Problem (1998 - 1999), 2nd Runner-up (1997 - 1998)
Summer Intern, Equity Research, Hong Kong, 2006
Member of the Asia ex-Japan equity research team. Assisted in data collection and compiling of research reports.
Summer Intern, Risk Management, Hong Kong, 2005
Member of the reinsurance brokers team for 15 Asian clients’ reinsurance programs. Developed skills in risk management and spread of risk across variety of financial instruments.
Born in 1985, speaks fluent English and Mandarin, manages MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Knowledge of Bloomberg.
Recommended Career Tools
Amazing Cover Letters
Amazing Resume Creator